Further to questions received in the lotteries office we are pleased to confirm that current standing order and direct debit lottery supporters can upgrade to the new Supporters Packs.
(1) You will receive 5 sets of lucky numbers for every £5 per week that you subscribe to in our Superdraw where there is every single week a jackpot to be won of £1,000. We also have both weekly and monthly special sponsored prizes.
(2) Your name will be listed in our match day programme as a supporter of the Salford Red Devils weekly draw. You may choose exactly what you wish to have displayed. (Average 2 times per season – one line listing)
(3) Your name will be thanked on our official site for being part of the Salford Red Devils weekly draw as a “Supporters Pack”.
(4) For your £5 per week you will receive 4 complimentary match tickets per season for Salford Red Devils Super League game (subject to availability)*. After 3 months payment have been received you will receive a signed replica ball as a thank you for joining.
(5) If you wish to subscribe for more than £5 per week you can do as follows.
(i) For £10 per week you will receive 10 match tickets per season* and also an additional signed shirt as a thank you for joining after 6 monthly payments have been received.
(ii) For £20 per week you will receive 25 tickets per season tickets per season* plus a signed shirt every year that you continue as a Business Supporter member at £20 per week.
Note that all payments are by Standing Order directly to Salford Red Devils and all tickets are issued subject to availability from the lottery’s office.
All standing orders are either Monthly, Quarterly, half yearly or annual.- Click here to join.
Tickets may be taken per game or in bulk (eg 4 tickets for one game) – All tickets must be applied for to the lottery’s office no less than SEVEN days prior to the game. All tickets are subject to availability
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tickets will start to be available after 3 months payments have been made, all tickets subject to continuous payments being received. No alternative to the above and the tickets will be treated as a nominal value of £0.01 per ticket in the event of a refund being requested.