Important announcements are set to be made in the coming weeks and with significant restrictions on physical contact still in place, Salford Red Devils are encouraging supporters to update their online accounts.
Please follow the steps below to ensure you do not miss out on the latest updates from the club.
Activating your online account
1. Go to eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils
2. At the bottom of the log in details there is a link that says “Already have an account? Activate it now” Click on this link. If you do not already have an account, then click “Register” in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Put in your client reference number and Surname and click find my account.
4. The registration form will then come up and all you need to do is, create a password and fill in any gaps and edit as required. Click Complete registration.
Once you have done this for all members of your family, you can network your accounts together. This will enable one person to purchase reserved seats or discounted tickets where applicable for the whole family.
Setting up an accounts network
1. Once logged in click on your name in the top right corner
2. On your account screen click “my network” and click search for existing users.
3. You will need to know the client reference number and surname or email address to add them to your network
4. Once found click Select to add to your network.
5. Click complete registration.
6. You will need to ask their permission to manage tickets for people in your network.