The Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust’s RD2 service will be running for the first time prior to Friday’s Betfred Super League game against Huddersfield Giants.
After asking for feedback from Salford Red Devils supporters the Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust have finalised a route for the RD2 for this Friday’s game. All the stops and times can be seen below:
- Manchester Road East/Little Hulton Precinct (Bus Stop F), Little Hulton – 6:00pm.
- The Shamrock, Manchester Road East, Little Hulton – 6:10pm.
- Stocks Hotel (Bus Stop F), Worsley – 6:15pm.
- Royal British Legion Club, Wilfred Road, Worsley – 6:20pm.
- The Royal Oak, 18-20 Leigh Road, Worsley – 6:40pm.
- Worsley Court House (Bus Stop C), Worsley – 6:50pm.
- Egerton Arms, 363 Worsley Road, Eccles – 7:00pm.
- Monton Church (Bus Stop B), Monton – 7:05pm.
- The Chill Factore, Trafford – 7:10pm.
- The Salford Stadium – 7:15pm.
The prices from stops 1-6 (M38/M28) are as follows:
Adult return: £5
Concession return: £4
Family return: £15
The prices from stops 7-8 (M30) are as follows:
Adult return: £4.50
Concession return: £3.50
Family return: £13
The prices from The Chill Factore (stop 9) are as follows:
Adult return: £2
Concession return: £1.50
Family return: £5
It is cheaper to pre-book your tickets and you can pre-book your place on the RD1 or RD2 by clicking here. Cash or contactless payments to the driver on the day increase by 50p per passenger.
There is also a £4 cash or contactless one-way option on the return leg on a first come first served basis – go directly to the driver. U11’s must be accompanied by a fully paid adult.
Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit the Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust website here.
Here is the route in full:
Tickets are available for Friday’s clash with Huddersfield Giants at the Club Ticket Office, over the phone on 0161 786 1570 or online here.