The Entertainers are back!
Tickets are now on sale for our Round 2 clash against Hull Kingston Rovers on Thursday 23rd February, in the Betfred Super League.
We return to the Salford Stadium and need your unwavering support to kickstart our home campaign in the best possible fashion.
Paul Rowley’s side have built on last season’s success by retaining a lot of the current squad and making some exciting new additions. Oliver Partington, Adam Sidlow, Andrew Dixon, Sam Stone, Ben Hellewell and Ellis Longstaff have arrived to bolster an already impressive looking side.
Hull KR will pose a tricky test for the Red Devils, but with the roaring home crowd behind them, the team will look to build some positive momentum at the start of the season.
In celebration of our 150th year and the opening home fixture of the season, we will be opening the East Stand to host community groups through our Building the Future initiative – a project that has linked over 100 local schools and their pupils with an engaging programme of activity through rugby league.
However, we will be extending our regular offer of kids go free to any youth groups; including uniform groups (E.G. Scouts, Guides), community clubs and schools.
Tickets in the East Stand are £5 junior (U16s) and £10 adults (17+), but like previously, our Building the Future offer means kids go absolutely free if part of an organised group. For every 10 children, one adult can also go free, with any additional adults still able to access the community offer.
If you would like to apply for the Building the Future offer, please click HERE. Successful applicants will be notified in due course.
Please note there will be unreserved seating in the East Stand, and migration is strictly prohibited between stands.
The South and West Stand will be open as normal.
Click HERE and secure your tickets now!
1. The ‘Building the Future’ tickets are only for schools & community youth groups
2. Tickets are for entry only and does not include travel or food or refreshments.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or used for a different game.
4. Building the Future tickets cannot be sold on.
5. We reserve the right to revoke tickets at any time.
6. Salford Red Devils cannot be held responsible for cancellations, rescheduling or travel costs due to circumstances beyond their control.
7. By entering the stadium, school staff are agreeing to the conditions of entry as set by the stadium and are responsible for the children in their care at all times before, during and after the game has finished.
8. All tickets purchased online will incur a booking fee.
9. Community ticket offers are applicable to the East Stand only.