An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to join the Salford Red Devils Rugby department in the role of first team performance analyst.
The ideal candidate will be committed and hard-working with a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge alongside effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head and Assistant coaches to ensure all performance analysis services within the club are run efficiently for players, coaches and all staff.
Salary: £29 000 pa
Hours of work: Such hours as necessary to carry out your duties. This will involve a minimum of 37 hours per week and may include working outside normal office hours at evenings and weekends and on Public Holidays, and extended periods of travel around the UK and overseas where appropriate
Location: Salford City Stadium, Salford.
Closing date: Friday 20th January 2023.
Reporting to: Director of Rugby & Operations & Head Coach
How to apply: Applications should be sent to email@example.com and are to include your CV with a short covering letter.
- Work with the 1st team players and the coaching staff to lead, develop and deliver excellent performance analysis services in a Super League Europe rugby club environment.
- Use objective data and information across the games & season to enhance the coaching process, impact performance decisions and improve athlete performance.
- Deliver the performance analysis provision for the first team squad.
- Capture, prepare, and analyse data from games &/or training both nationally and internationally. Please note the role will require a significant commitment to the demands of ‘front line’ delivery including travel to games abroad.
- Consistently produce effective and compelling analytical insights that can be maximised by the performance support team, coaches, and athletes
- Design, implement and deliver targeted projects with a focus on the teams decided KPI’s.
- Work within the rules of the relevant RFL governing body Code of Conduct, Operational Rules, Standards, and Guidelines.