The draw for a place on the 2021 Salford Red Devils shirts will be held at the The Salford Stadium on Tuesday 29 September, to coincide with the Betfred Super League double-header.
This means the deadline for entrants to claim a chance of accessing more than £15,000 worth of media value for just £750, has now been moved to Tuesday.
Red Devils director Paul King and director of rugby & operations Ian Blease will be on hand to oversee the draw for all five prizes, which also include prime position on the team’s prematch training tops and a match sponsorship package for a Betfred Super League 2021 fixture.
Salford Red Devis commercial manager Hannah Kilby said: “We are really pleased to bring more prestige to the draw, by hosting it at our home ground on the same day as a Betfred Super League double-header is broadcast live on Sky Sports.
“Being involved in the buzz of gameday, when so many eyes are on the Club, is recognised by many of our sponsors as their favourite part of our relationships. Therefore, we wanted to give a taste of that experience to our draw entrants from the first moment they hope to claim a place as a 2021 sponsor.”
In addition to their chance of winning one of the five prizes, all entrants will receive acknowledgement through official social media channels and those who make multiple entries will be granted a season ticket in the lower west stand for each additional entry.
The full list of prizes
- Logo displayed on Salford Red Devils playing shirts, the official website, and LED advertising boards at the The Salford Stadium during every regular season home fixture. Plus two 1873 season tickets.
- Logo displayed in the centre of the team’s prematch training tops.
- Match sponsorship for a Betfred Super League 2021 fixture.
- An LED advert throughout the entirety of the Betfred Super League 2021 regular season.
- An executive box for 10 people at the The Salford Stadium for a Betfred Super League 2021 fixture.
The deadline for entries is 4pm on September 29, with the winning bid to be drawn at random. All payment and artwork must be submitted before this time to be included in draw.
Entrants may also nominate a good cause to take the position on the shirt and gain much needed exposure.
For further information and to enter, please contact Hannah Kilby by email: Hannah.Kilby@salfordreddevils.net or call her on: 07969981422