Celebrate this Mother’s Day with the Salford Red Devils AND Mum!
On the 19th March, we host Wakefield Trinity for a 3pm kick-off at the Salford Stadium, and to celebrate Mothering Sunday, we’ve got two great offers for supporters to pick from.
Avoid making the choice of watching your beloved Red Devils or seeing mum this Mother’s Day by bringing her along!
Supporters can purchase a £10 ticket for the mother in their life in either of the South or West Stands. Supporters may also choose to purchase their ticket in the 1873 Lounge, should their own ticket be in that area.
To select ‘Mum’s Ticket’ please SIGN IN to your ticketing account first. The ticket band is only visible to users who are signed in to their account.
Fancy something slightly more special? Treat your mum to Afternoon Tea this Mother’s Day, in a private area where you can enjoy the match build-up together. Served from 1pm until kick-off, there can be no better way to spend match day with mum!
Season ticket holders, sign in, and visit the packages page HERE to access your special price.
Non-season ticket holders, you can find the afternoon tea package HERE.
More than two in your party? No problem! For £25 per additional guest, you can bring along the rest of the family.
Please contact our ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 786 1570 or visit between opening hours to book directly.
For standard match tickets, click HERE.
- Note, those who purchase Afternoon Tea do not have access to the 1873 lounge.
- Afternoon Tea offer is valid only until 12pm on Thursday 16 March.
- Entry with ‘Mum’s Ticket’ is permitted only when with a season ticket holder or full price ticket.
- Note, supporters attempting entry on incorrect ticket types will be refused entry and redirected to the ticket office.
- Maximum of one ‘Mum’s Ticket’ can be purchased per transaction.
- Tickets purchased as part of all promotions are subject to Salford Red Devils General Ticketing Terms & Conditions.
For further information, or for any queries, please email email@example.com.