Our ‘Building the Future’ initiative returns for the game against Hull KR – kicking off on 23 February, 8pm.
In celebration of our 150th year and the opening home fixture of the season, we will be opening the East Stand to host community groups through our Building the Future initiative – a project that has linked over 100 local schools and their pupils with an engaging programme of activity through rugby league.
However, this time around we will be extending our regular offer of kids go free to any youth groups; including uniform groups (E.G. Scouts, Guides), community clubs and schools.
For every 10 children, one adult can also go free as part of the organised group, with any additional adults still able to access the wider community ticket offer available, with adults priced at £10.
If you would like to apply for the Building the Future offer, please click HERE before 5pm on Friday 17th February. Successful applicants will be notified in due course.
For any queiries, please contact email@example.com
Please note there will be unreserved seating in the East Stand, and migration is strictly prohibited between stands. The South and West Stand will be open as normal.
1. The ‘Building the Future’ tickets are only for schools & community youth groups
2. Tickets are for entry only and does not include travel or food or refreshments.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or used for a different game.
4. Building the Future tickets cannot be sold on.
5. We reserve the right to revoke tickets at any time.
6. Salford Red Devils cannot be held responsible for cancellations, rescheduling or travel costs due to circumstances beyond their control.
7. By entering the stadium, school staff are agreeing to the conditions of entry as set by the stadium and are responsible for the children in their care at all times before, during and after the game has finished.
8. All tickets purchased online will incur a booking fee.
9. Community ticket offers are applicable to the East Stand only.