Our ‘Building the Future’ initiative returns for the second time this season against Castleford Tigers – kicking off at 8pm on 13th April.
After its continued success throughout 2022 and 2023, we will be opening the East Stand to host community groups through our Building the Future initiative – a project that has linked over 100 local schools and their pupils with an engaging programme of activity through rugby league.
Like our first home game of the season against Hull KR, we will be extending our regular offer of kids go free to any youth groups; including uniform groups (E.G. Scouts, Guides), community clubs and schools.
If you would like to apply for the Building the Future offer, deadline for reserving tickets for your visit to the game is 5:00pm is Friday 7th April 2023. Successful applicants will be notified in due course.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there will be unreserved seating in the East Stand, and migration is strictly prohibited between stands. The South and West Stand will be open as normal.
1. The ‘Building the Future’ tickets are only for schools & community youth groups
2. Tickets are for entry only and does not include travel or food or refreshments.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or used for a different game.
4. Building the Future tickets cannot be sold on.
5. We reserve the right to revoke tickets at any time.
6. Salford Red Devils cannot be held responsible for cancellations, rescheduling or travel costs due to circumstances beyond their control.
7. By entering the stadium, school staff are agreeing to the conditions of entry as set by the stadium and are responsible for the children in their care at all times before, during and after the game has finished.