Salford Red Devils would like to thank everyone who has carried on their support for our club and squad by purchasing their 2020 season tickets.
Your support is hugely appreciated, both as season ticket holders and as voices on the terraces.
We’re hoping to carry on into 2020 on the wave of success we had in 2019.
2020 season ticket holders will shortly receive an email with information stating that your season card has been processed with a link and instructions to add your season card digitally to your mobile wallet!
SEASON TICKET COLLECTION
Your plastic season card will be available for collection from 4pm, Tuesday 17th December in the player’s lounge until 8pm and from the ticket office thereafter.
You will also have the opportunity to sign up to Squad Builder, The Supporters Trust & The Gold Line Lottery.
Salgood will also be open, selling limited edition Christmas Cards, new stock and the 2020 REPLICA home jersey.
Tickets for the Swinton friendly, on Sunday 5th January (ko 1pm), will also be on sale from reception.
We will have some hot Vimto and Mulled Wine and maybe a few mince pies to get everyone into the Christmas spirit!
GAINZ health kitchen will be open in the stadium where, as a season ticket holder you can get 15% off.
Some of our 2020 squad members will be in attendance for meet & greets and the newly formed reserve squad will be in action on the community grass pitch from 8pm.
There will be an open day on Sunday 19th January to welcome the whole squad, more details to follow.
If we don’t see you before, have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year! p.s Don’t forget to activate your online account!
Activating your online account
Use your client ref number and surname (instructions below) to be in with a chance to win different prizes throughout the season.
2. At the bottom of the log in details there is a link that says “Already have an account? Activate it now” Click on this link.
3. Put in your client reference number and Surname and click find my account.
4. The registration form will then come up and all you need to do is, create a password and fill in any gaps and edit as required. Click Complete registration.
Once you have done this for all members of your family you network your accounts together. This will enable one person to purchase reserved seats or discounted tickets (magic weekend for example) for the whole family.
1. Once logged in click on your name in the top right corner
2. On your account screen click “my network” and click search for existing users.
3. You will need to know the client reference number and surname or email address to add them to your network
4. Once found click Select to add to your network.
5. Click complete registration.
6. You will need to ask their permission to manage tickets for people in your network.
Still not got your 2020 season ticket? Buy yours now HERE!